TGV Tecnologia was created from a vision of a young entrepreneur; the company was founded in 2011 to meet the market’s new needs to manage data in Brasilia. At that time, public agencies were increasingly demanding reliable data solutions.
Anticipating a scenario full of opportunities, Breno de Pina Oliveira took his first steps as an entrepreneur. With a successful track record in businesses, the idea that started TGV’s path was: “If I close deals for my employers, why not close for my own company?”.
Thus, TGV was created with the objective to provide customers with innovative solutions that could truly transform their organizations. The first major initiative was to join a well-regarded and recognized partner Informatica Corporation, which already had significant global customers.
From 2011 to 2015, TGV experienced a significant progress in their installed base, mainly due to the growing volume of investments made by large corporations. For the company’s founder, “the period represents a clear deviation in the way large public and private sectors saw their needs. They realized the need to adopt adequate technologies that could address subjects such as data integration, quality and privacy, among others.”
What is the secret of success? Customer focus and efficient sales process management! The company glimpsed and seized opportunities in unfamiliar territories, and was always looking for speed and agility, this explains the choice of the company name: TGV is a series of high-speed trains operating in Europe.
There are people who believe that serving the public sector is simple. But that’s exactly what taught us a lot – we believe this was the best school the company could’ve ever had. To provide services to this sector, one must understand the public procurement processes, whose rite is very specific. A great deal of courage also helped, as legal and contractual provisions are extremely severe and the degree of demand is very high, consequently risks associated with any non-compliance technical requirements could simply make the company disappear. Therefore, we are always concerned with the continued education of the technical staff members, who are in constant learning processes and knowledge recycling. TGV regularly invests in the certification of their team, even if this means seeking certifications from accreditation centers located mainly in the United States.
In 2019 TGV launched a new positioning in the market and are expanding their physical presence to the city of São Paulo, recognized as one of the largest administrative and commercial centers in the country. We now have a nationwide service capacity and are expected to reach some Latin American markets.
STARTING WITH A CUSTOMIZED AND SUSTAINABLE MANAGEMENT, THE ONLY CERTAINTY WE HAVE IS THAT THERE ARE NO LIMITS FOR OUR FUTURE!
Perhaps this is the main question our customers should ask themselves, and the answer is not always simple, but we will try to help answer it.
In a increasingly specialized world, having a network of trusted and reputable partners is a key differentiator. Thus, we from TGV Tecnologia are very proud of the alliances created, mainly because they allow us to provide our customers with the best technologies and the success they deserve in their business.
This partnership provides processing power to specific tools delivered as services helping companies in different challenges.
• Magic Quadrant for Cloud Infrastructure as a Service
• World’s most comprehensive cloud platform
• More than 165 full-featured data center services
• Enables companies to become more agile and reduce operating costs.
TGV and Informatica have developed several successful projects for clients from various industries. One of the partnership’s goals is to help organizations to remain innovative and agile in solving complex challenges in their different technological transformation journeys.
• Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service
• Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools
• Magic Quadrant for Data Quality Tools
• Magic Quadrant for Master Data Management Solutions
• Magic Quadrant for Metadata Management Solutions
• Enable data governance and compliance
• Provide data analysis insights
• Leverage 360° involvement
• Allow more connectivity
• Faster, better quality digital experiences
• Create virtual data environments
• Find and mask sensitive data
• Version data simply
TGV works in partnership with Qlik, which provides innovation and helps organizations better manage their businesses through different views of their data, providing insights for decision making across all business dimensions.
• Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms in 2019
• Single end-to-end data management and analysis platform
• All data are available and accessible to all staff
• A new generation of Artificial Intelligence
The company offers an innovative approach and allows a significant increase in flexibility for the industry.
• Magic Quadrant for Data Management Solutions for Analytics
• Allows organizations to be data driven
• Enables better and faster decision making
• Minimizes costs with pay per second zero maintenance solution
• Transforms the customer data driven journey
• Provides a relevant, accurate, timely and consistent brand experience to ensure customer loyalty.
Aligned with the practices of transparency and ethics required and valued in highly competitive markets, TGV Tecnologia created its Code of Conduct to direct all its activities and relationship with customers, competitors, partners and suppliers.
Thus, we seek to ensure that our businesses are based on legality, trust and security, which are always present in our operations.
The compliance of our Code –which is a responsibility of all our professionals – ensures the continued growth and success of the company, as well as strengthens our positioning in the Brazilian data technology market.
Setor Bancário Sul - Quadra 2 - Edifício Prime -
70070-120 - Brasília / DF - Brasil
Phone: +55 61 3224-5235
Av das Nações Unidas, 12.551 - 17º andar - WTC -
Brooklin Novo - 04578-903 -
São Paulo /SP - Brasil
Phone: +55 11 3443-7789